I'm head bent to greatness and i am like a tree planted by the river side .
1. 96% of mosques in Nigeria do not operate a bank account.
2. No Imam owns a mosque and cannot handover a mosque to his children.
3. When an individual builds a mosque, it still does not belong to him but hands it over. He has no say on who becomes the Imam of the mosque.
4. Friday freewill donations are strictly used for charity and mosque maintenance and this is strictly supervised by a council.
5. No Imam in Nigeria has a private jet. (NBS data authenticate this information.)
So, why will any Imam or Mosque be afraid of CAMA? Only those with business empires to protect are afraid of CAMA.