Good to be with
How long must a relationship last before marriage⁉️
*Master White The duration of relationship before marriage depend on the party involved, some enter into a relationship only when they are fully prepared for marriage while others may meet earlier which may take a longer time. But from my point of view l think it should not be less than three (3) months, but six (6) months to one year and above is preferable, because time alone is a revealer of secret and character, if the courtship is too short you may be surprise to find out latter in marriage that *EVEN ROSES HAVE THORNS*
Example of some contemporary courtship.
*Oyedepo‘s* courtship lasted for six years
*Apostle Arome‘s* courtship lasted for five years.
l know of a present pastor of mine that lasted for just two (2) months. So it depends on the party involved and how prepared they are before they met.
*Mommy LIZZY From her point of view, three months is too short to study a man, you should know at least 70% of his character before marriage, you can easily handle the other 30% without stress.
ADVANTAGES TERM RELATIONSHIP
1 The true character of people unveil with time.
2 it help help us escape marrying the wrong partner
3 it help u makes a better choice.
4 it us to avoid had l know.
DISADVANTAGES OF LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP
1 it lead to fornication
2 it lead to familiarity.
3 Most long term relationship failed
4 It lead to fault finding
5 one might see better choice quit.
By sister *Gift* from *River state What must be done to retrieve a destiny partner if both have missed each other?